Preliminary rounds & final (2019)
- The same "rules of competition" followed during the regular season apply throughout.
- The teams are ranked according to the results attained during the regular season. An even number of teams play in the 2019 post season series. EX: in a level having 19 teams, only the first 18 teams play for the gold medal. LOOK up "How positions are decided in the standings".
- The team with the highest standing is always the receiving team. If its club cannot receive due to court availability, then the opposing team receives.
- Look up To qualify for the post season.
- No substitution is allowed from a lower level.
- An injured player is replaced only if the injury occurs during the 15-minute warm-up period. Click here for particularities in replacing in the post season.
- The CRA rule is applicable throughout the series and the finals. If this rule is not respected, the team at fault automatically loses.
- If a team does not have 6 eligible players, a default is announced. The opponents must be advised. See Rule 2.1 : default