To Move up a Level:
- The player must have reached the "player profile" of the superior level. (New in September 2017)
- Every player's personal statistics will be retained so that the coaches and the CA team can do a case study at the "statistics meeting" which takes place after April 15th. The following statistics are particularly important:
- The number of times played on court #1 must be equal or greater than the number of times played on courts #2 and #3 combined.
- A significant accumulation of points MNP (My Number of Points) calculated as follows:
- 3 points for a win on court #1
- 2 points for a win on court #2
- 1 point for a win on court #3
- NB: Only matches played during the regular season and in the level in which the player is registered are included in these calculations.
- Following the statistics meeting, it will be determined which players will be evaluated to confirm that the "player profile" of the next level is reached. (New in September 2017)
Click on Player profiles for more information on the profiles to be reached to move up.
Another note: The pro consultants mention that playing with several different partners will be considered as a positive point by the statistics committee.