Level I classification
- All Communications must be with the statistician who will transfer to whomever it concerns.
- Before the start of the season the “level I” coach must send a list of all level I players including their PROFILE justifying any changes from the previous season. These changes must be accepted by the review committee.
- To play in level I, the following players will have to go to an evaluation session to determine their "player profile"
- the player who has never played in the TFIM league
- the player returning to TFIM after an absence of one season or more and who did not have a "player profile" of at least 4.0 when she left the league.
- The evaluation must be done before she plays her first match. Fees will apply for the evaluation to cover the costs of the pros and the courts.
- Any player whose profile is 4.5+ at the start of the season may be subject to a review of her profile at the end of the first cycle of matches. The updated profile will be used for the rest of the season. All requests must be made by a coach.
- Any requests for profile adjustment must be made no later than the Wednesday preceeding the last week of the first cycle (November 13 in 2019), so that the review committee can give their opinion a week before the beginning of 2nd cycle. (November 22 in 2019)
REGISTRATION of A NEW TEAM:
- The CA reserves the right to review a team application before acceptance (AGA 2015)
- Any new teams that wants to register in level I, must have at least one player with a 4.5 profile or higher on its list of players. Otherwise the team cannot register. If this player is new to TFIM, she is obliged to present herself at the FIRST evaluation held by TFIM before the beginning of the season in order to determine her profile or else the team will not be accepted by TFIM.
NOTE: Registration of a player with a 5.0 or 5.5 profile: She must be registered at least 7 days prior to playing her first match. (AGA 2017)