In 2017-18 a new format took place instead of the playoffs: a post season series. The 2019 series are similar with some amendements.
The peculiarities are:
- An even number of teams per level will participate to have an equal number of matchs for each team. There will be no bye.
- In 2019 levels 2, 3 & 4 will have 18 teams participating in the series. In level 1, 10 teams will compete.
- At least three rounds of matches for each participating team in levels 2, 3 and 4. At least 4 rounds of matchs for participating teams in level 1.
- At the end of these 3 or 4 matchs, the teams are ranked according to a predetermined sorting.
Level II, III & IV: The top 4 teams at the end of the 3 rounds are determined in the following order:
- The total number of team wins prevails. (a win of 3-0 or 2-1)
- The total number of courts won. (3, 2 or 1 per round). During the regular season, this is the first column in the "Classement" on Tenniscores.
- The total number of set points. (Max: 9 per round) During the regular season this is the second column in the "Classement" on Tenniscores, a match won in 2 sets is worth 3 points.
- The % of games won. During the regular season, this is under the "Statistics" tab, in the last column named % (Games)
The teams finishing in the first four positions play a semi-final (1 VS 4; 2 VS 3).
The winners of the semi-final go through to the FINALS.
Level I: Teams are ranked as above. The teams ranked first & second in each group play in the semi-final. Ranked first in group A VS 2nd in group A, the first in group B VS the 2nd in group B.