Page 1 of 6
These basic recommendations are to introduce a level 4 player to competition, they are integral to their development. Keep in mind, there are different degrees of integration of these recommendations in all levels.
- Respect yourself, your opponent, your team and your coach.
- Know and understand all the rules involved in the game of tennis.
- Know and apply the code of ethics.
- Learn to collaborate and be implicated with your team.
- Manage stress related to competition, learn to focus on the process and not on the result.
- Learn to give your best during a practice so you can then apply it during a game.
- Demystify all Levels and the means to attain the higher Level. Understand the objectives of Interclub. Have fun while giving your best.
- Next >>