How to register a player
Registration is normally done prior to or during the Captain's meeting. At the Captains' Meeting a check for the number of players is deposited.
After the Captains' meeting you have 2 options:
If the player is in the Tenniscores system, you can proceed to the late registration form on Tenniscores.
Registrations are sent to the statistician and the E-transfers sent to the treasurer. Late registrations are directed to the treasurer who is responsible for advising the statistician.
The deadline for registration is October 31.
The captain accesses her ADMIN section,
- In Tenniscores, click on Administration des joueuses-Team Management EDIT.
- A list of your players pop-up.
- Click on a name and the player's information appears.
- Please fill-in whatever information you have, especially her email address.
The individual player can access the DIRECTORY only if her email address is in the system, after which she alone can block access to the general public.
How does paying via an e-transfer through the bank work?
- The person who wants to make the transfer must go to her online bank account via the internet.
- Look for the option: Payments or transfers.
- Choose what kind of transfer (with Desjardins: "Interac Transfer")
- Add information about the recipient,
- The recipient is "Tennis féminin"
- Indicate the amount to transfer and from which account.
- Create a security question. To avoid a list of possible answers, the security question should be: "What is our favorite league?" to which the answer should be obvious to the treasurer, our league in 4 letters.
- PLEASE ADD IN THE MESSAGE BOX OR IN COMMENTS WHICH CLUB, LEVEL, TEAM AND THE NAME OF THE PLAYER(s).
How do I make a complaint?
Any situation that has occurred on or off the court and that goes against the values of TFIM and the code of ethics of tennis, can cause a complaint. After analysis, and depending on the seriousness of the situation, the Board of Directors reserves the right to apply a consequence to the person (s) or club (s) involved on a pre-established scale.
Complaints must be sent by completing the "Complaints" form found on the Tenniscores website under the "FORMULAIRES" tab.
TFIM's Board of Directors will only consider complaints regarding a derogation of rules or the Code of Ethics and received through Tenniscores.
A sanction against the designated player or team may ensue.
How to ad a photo in directory
It is possible to contact any member of TFIM through our DIRECTORY menu in Tenniscores. To login, you must have a recognized email address already in the system. This email address can be added by your captain in your profile. When you are ready:
LOGIN for first time users with the email address you supplied to your captain.
Documents to start the season
The following are links to documents that help the captain start her season. You may print and follow directions. It is very important for the captain to know all of this. The document "How to verify a line-up" can save you time and headaches when checking if the CRA rule is respected. Entering and confirming scores is an absolutely must and entering correctly helps all. Please take the time.
How to get a username and password, PLUS construct your team and submit your team to start the season.
How to enter scores in Tenniscores (revised on January 14 2016)
Other links to useful informations on How to do captain's tasks:
How to enter player's coordinates in Tenniscores (relocated in December 2018)
How to add a substitute in the line-up in Tenniscores
How to make an E-transfer (September 2017)
How to ad your photo in directory. (September 2017)
How to make a late registration of a player (September 2017)
How to do a Frozen player?
How to make the player Frozen (unavailable to play)?
In the captain's admin/Teams function, under Edit Team Members: select the player and remove her from the team then put her back in the team with the BLESSÉ Arrow.