- Read carefully the PLAYERS GUIDE FOR MATCHES WITHOUT REFEREES.
- Procedure in case of problems during a match:
- The players try to solve the problem by recalling the events.
- If the players cannot solve the problem they ask the two captains to intervene.
- If there is disagreement, the captains submit the problem to the club pro.
- Club professionals cannot settle a conflict on the court without the permission of the captains involved.
- Coaches or other spectators are prohibited from coaching during a match.
- Complaints must be submitted by completing the Complaint's form found on the Tenniscores website under the FORMULAIRES tab.
- The TFIM board of Directors will only consider complaints regarding a derogation of TFIM rules or the Code of Ethics and received through Tenniscores. A sanction against the designated player, team, coach, club or spectator may result.
- After receiving a complaint, the complainant and the accused are notified.
- The Board will address the issue at the next regular meeting of the Board.
- After said meeting, the persons concerned will be informed by letter of the decision and / or the consequence.
- Read Consequences
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the 42nd season of the interclub. A new season is upon us and I would like to remind you that playing in the interclub and playing tennis is a privilege. Let’s embrace it! Enjoy it, relax, laugh and let your racquet do the talking!
Wishing you a great season!
The captain accesses her ADMIN section,
- In Tenniscores, click on Administration des joueuses-Team Management EDIT.
- A list of your players pop-up.
- Click on a name and the player's information appears.
- Please fill-in whatever information you have, especially her email address.
The individual player can access the DIRECTORY only if her email address is in the system, after which she alone can block access to the general public.