I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the 42nd season of the interclub. A new season is upon us and I would like to remind you that playing in the interclub and playing tennis is a privilege. Let’s embrace it! Enjoy it, relax, laugh and let your racquet do the talking!
Wishing you a great season!
How does paying via an e-transfer through the bank work?
- The person who wants to make the transfer must go to her online bank account via the internet.
- Look for the option: Payments or transfers.
- Choose what kind of transfer (with Desjardins: "Interac Transfer")
- Add information about the recipient,
- The recipient is "Tennis féminin"
- Indicate the amount to transfer and from which account.
- Create a security question. To avoid a list of possible answers, the security question should be: "What is our favorite league?" to which the answer should be obvious to the treasurer, our league in 4 letters.
- PLEASE ADD IN THE MESSAGE BOX OR IN COMMENTS WHICH CLUB, LEVEL, TEAM AND THE NAME OF THE PLAYER(s).
Registration is normally done prior to or during the Captain's meeting. At the Captains' Meeting a check for the number of players is deposited.
After the Captains' meeting you have 2 options:
If the player is in the Tenniscores system, you can proceed to the late registration form on Tenniscores.
Registrations are sent to the statistician and the E-transfers sent to the treasurer. Late registrations are directed to the treasurer who is responsible for advising the statistician.
The deadline for registration is October 31.
The captain accesses her ADMIN section,
- In Tenniscores, click on Administration des joueuses-Team Management EDIT.
- A list of your players pop-up.
- Click on a name and the player's information appears.
- Please fill-in whatever information you have, especially her email address.
The individual player can access the DIRECTORY only if her email address is in the system, after which she alone can block access to the general public.