To Move up a Level:
- The player must have reached the "player profile" of the superior level. (New in September 2017)
- Every player's personal statistics will be retained so that the tennis pros and the executive team can build a case study used at the "statistics' meeting" held after April 15. Following the statistics meeting, it will be determined which players will be evaluated in order to confirm that the "player profile" of the superior level has been achieved. (New in September 2017)
- The following statistics are particularly important:
- The number of times played on court #1 must be equal or greater than the number of times played on courts #2 and #3 combined.
- An important cumulative number of points (MNP) calculated as follows:
- 3 points for a win on court #1
- 2 points for a win on court #2
- 1 point for a win on court #3
NB: Only the matches played during the regular-season and in the player's registered level count for the MNP calculation.