- Read attentively the GUIDELINES FOR UNOFFICIATED MATCHES.
- If a problem occurs during a match, the procedure to follow is:
- Players try to solve the problem on their court.
- If the players cannot solve the problem they are to ask for assistance from the 2 captains.
- If the captains cannot solve the problem they ask for assistance of the club pro.
- The club pros cannot resolve a conflict between players on the court unless their assistance is requested by the captains.
- Coaches or spectators are not allowed to coach the players during a match.
- All complaints must be submitted in writing to the statistician for the level and a copy to the TFIM president
- When a written complaint is received by the Committee concerning rule infringements or The Code of Ethics, a case study will be made. The case study may result in sanctions against the offending player or team.
NOTE: look under "formulaires" in Tenniscores to file a complaint online.